FRESHMEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRESHMEN

SPEAK UP!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my future!

Go down 
+12
Paul Torres
blaanncchhee
raka17
Drey
tinguintu
odessa_19
lucus_clyne
lostinspace07
chinesedoll
ayatakinan
hautecouture
Admin
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

my future! Empty
PostSubject: my future!   my future! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:44 am

what field in nursing do you like to pursue? and why?
Back to top Go down
https://freshmen.forumotion.net
hautecouture

hautecouture

my future! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my future!   my future! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:00 pm

Wow...this is pretty cool...hehe :p

anyways, about nursing? hmm...well basically I never thought I'd be persuing a career in the nursing field...the other day in one of my nursing subjects (NCM 100), I told our lecturer that I wanted to be a CPA lawyer...I actually had everything planned....

...I'd take up Accounting at De La Salle University, just as I have always planned since my grade school days and I'd take up my proper law at a UC school in the USA and then immediately work at Proctor & Gamble or Unilever, one of those top companies you know so I could earn big and keep a busy life.

I was introduced and somewhat forced into the nursing career by my parents because they said it's a stable course and it's in demand. I easily considered it because I'm actually more fond of science courses than math stuff hehe :p but I fairly excell in both naman. In fact, things in nursing have been quite smooth for me despite the harassness of work. During the college entrance exams, I ended up not only applying for De La Salle University but I applied in UP Manila and the University of Santo Tomas for BS Nursing and WOAHNESS!!! Exclamation I passed in UST haha!!! :p but then I chose RTRMS because of the less "demanding" qualifications to stay in the course, UST was too much and I thought that I might just fail and then would have to transfer so I thought of the longer run :p

For now, I'm thinking of becoming a Head Nurse you know :p or this kind of nurse I forgot what my mom told me but she said you'd have to do super well in pharmacology hehe :p for now, those are the options, but all in all I'm learning to love the course and later on in life I'm going to wonder though how would I have turned out if I went to UST or took up Accounting in DLSU :p hehe

Cheers for now lovelies!

Co, Alyssa Patricia A.
I-B
Group 2

Last edited by hautecouture on Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ayatakinan

my future! Empty
PostSubject: my future.   my future! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:19 pm

whoa. this is a tough one huh for me whose heart is not yet set for nursing (though i'm working on it now.)

finding my path in the medical world isn't easy for me who aspired for the business side of the world.
but since i'm already here, i have set some short term goals.
my goal at this moment is to graduate and work as a nurse with the right intentions.
i want to go to far away barrios (like in my province) and help those people who are sick.
and then from there, i'll see if my heart is really set for it.
there are a lot of things that can happen and who knows i might end up loving nursing and even continue to medicine.

NCM 100, here i am. =)

p.s

i think i know who haute couture is. hehe.

agi takinan
I-F
Group 3 (i think)
Back to top Go down
chinesedoll

chinesedoll

my future! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my future!   my future! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:38 pm

@ayatakinan

Hi~ uhh, your 'barrio' thing really shocked me. :p Nowadays, it's somehow new. Prolly because of the reason that most nursing students of today are focused on graduating and migrating to other countries right away to gain moolah. No I hope you'll be able to pursue this and inspire the younger ones once you're already in this stage. *u*

And well, I'm one of those students whose heart isn't yet set for nursing. But just like you, I'm working on it too. Smile If God really wants us to be a nurse, then I'm sure He'd find a way for us to continue on being a nursing student. :3

Good luck to everyone who's also experiencing this. *3*

PS: Please say hi to Miles Vertucio for me~ cat

-
★ Ayu Alano
I-A | Group 1
Back to top Go down
http://merryhappy.multiply.com
lostinspace07

my future! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my future!   my future! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:48 pm

Yow!

For me, i really wanted to pursue nursing though i know its difficult because honestly i'm not used in studying hard like this in college. I was inspired by my grandmother because she believes that our greatest mission in life is to serve people which is very true. Now, it became more difficult than before because of new scheds, new faces, new professors/instructors and subjects. But i know that i can pass all and aim high because i'm very positive-minded. well that's all. See you around class ma'am. Thanks for the forum anyway. It's very interesting. Very Happy

Cuevas, John Carl Louis A.
BSN 1-E
Group 1
Back to top Go down
lucus_clyne

my future! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my future!   my future! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:55 pm

hmmm...i really don't know. In the first place, I don't know why I ended up in this course. I don't know what I really want to take up, all I know is that I'm into arts and literature and technology. Frankly speaking, science is my waterloo, I'm just an average student in that field but still I ended up taking it hahahaha...My mother is the one who set me up in taking nursing as my course. She kept on giving me entrance exam forms and schedules of my tests in different schools that specialize in nursing so, I ended up having no choice but to give in to my mother's will because the courses that I passed in different schools were the ones that she didn't like me to take because she said that I don't have a future with it or something. I passed all the entrance exams that I took from all nursing schools that my mother chose but Makati Med is not in the list of nursing schools that I took because I didn't made it to their deadline of entrance exams until last minute, the school opened for extension and my mother insisted that I should take the exam so I took it and waited for the results but the results that time was so late and I decided to just take my spot in Manila Doctor's and just wait for the enrollment day when Makati Med called me up saying that I passed. I was so shocked that time because I didn't took the exam seriously because on the day of my exam, I had a hang over from the drinks that I took a night before because it was my birthday bash so I really can't believed it that I passed! hahahaha... so now, I'm studying at Makati Med thinking that there's a reason why I ended up there and in this course. Right now, I'm 50:50 towards my course. I love it somehow but the other one is that I'm having doubts whether I can do it or not.

I hope that I can really love nursing wholeheartedly and know what field in nursing should I pursue...I'm sorry for the loooonnngggg reply, I can't help it because no one can understand me right now towards my course without blaming me for this or that hayyy...

Garin, Patricia F.
I-C
Group 2
Back to top Go down
odessa_19

odessa_19

my future! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my future!   my future! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:31 pm

Admin wrote:
what field in nursing do you like to pursue? and why?

Gosh... This question haven't entered my mind... Hmmm... Let me think... BTW, before i start, hello hautecotour... I KNOW YOU...hehehe...hugz... cheers

Ok, to start with, the field of nursing that i would like to pursue would be in the surgical field. I dunno why, but i am drawn to it that much, it's a good thing i am not afraid of blood --> i hope it's a plus... lol!

But honestly, i am sort of not planning too much ahead, because i already did that before and it sort of ended up, what's the right term, SOMEWHERE ELSE, in short I ended up somewhere else.

So for now, i will concentrate on what's right here in front of me... Shifting twice from nursing to Accountancy and then nursing again... What can i say, "Love is sweeter the second time around"...hehehe... I fell in love with NURSING again... and it makes me kilig!!!hehehe... Now i pray i can survive and be a great surgical nurse, if not be a great PATHOLOGIST...wooohooo...

Go nursing, still love you...

--> Odessa C. Ravara
Back to top Go down
http://www.odessaravara.multiply.com
odessa_19

odessa_19

my future! Empty
PostSubject: Confessions...   my future! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:00 pm

Goshness this is super fun...hehehe.. hello AGI, hello LYZ...

All i can say is...

you will definitely learn to LOVE nursing in your own terms, and your own pace... Let's say i am one of those people who started not really liking it, but i wasn't forced either to be in this course. it was my decision...

I should be one of those graduating students in nursing, as we are the same batch. I survived the first two years of nursing!!! Even made it to the Dean's List two consecutive semesters at a time... But something happened along the way that i didn't expect to happen. I stopped going to school, let's say i was an "OUT OF SCHOOL YOUTH" for a year.. It was because i wanted to find myself, i so believe in the saying that "It is important to be HAPPY and be content with our lives"... and at that time i wasn't happy nor content...

I wanted to look for myself, find my real purpose... I know i was 18, young, and yet these are the things that actually plagued my mind... "What am i here for?"... I really wanted to be sure if NURSING was really what i wanted... Maybe you could say, i was sort of afraid to take that leap, and go on with studying nursing... But i thought, if i take that leap and then be a nurse and yet not practice it, then i have invested time, effort, and money into something i actually do not want... I just wanted to be sure, i wanted to be happy...

Those sleepless nights of thinking and praying were excruciatingly painful, crying myself to sleep pretending i was okay... Fooling everyone around, but i knew i didn't fool myself. You cannot strip me of the jealousy that i was feeling towards my batchmates, they were enjoying themselves, and i was alone, with no one to talk to. But now as i look back i can say i have learned a lot!!! I learned a lot about life, those lessons that you never learn in the four corners of the room... I learned that there will be a part in our lives that we have to find ourselves and we have to strengthen our bond with God. Because it's when we find Him that we actually find ourselves too...

AS i look back, i never regretted any of my decision because "THERE ISN'T ANT RIGHT OR WRONG DECISIONS, ONLY LESSONS LEARNED..." Now i can say, i learning to smile, not the fake smile but the truest smile there is...

In the long run, here i am back in nursing, but this time around, i will enjoy every bit of it, being God's hands of service to our brothers and sisters in Christ...

I have only started a new chapter of my life, and every day I am learning, taking in all the things i have learned and sharing it with the people around...

I could say, i have viewed life in a different angle. Indeed the grass is greener on the other side.

"Always concentrate yourself in one thing, and in the end you shall reach your goal and reap great harvests."

And to my fellow freshmen, i pray that you will find true happiness in this field, it is important that you are happy with what you are doing, because it is your life after all... Enjoy every second, taste every victory, and spend your time very wisely, because it is something that we cannot rewind... Do not worry, you will certainly find yourselves, simply learn to LET GO and LIVE...

Hang on guys, i know you can do it, we can do it...

God bless all of you...

The girl who has her heart on her sleeve...

Odessa C. Ravara
(ATE ODI)
I-E...
Back to top Go down
tinguintu

my future! Empty
PostSubject: re: nursing:)   my future! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:30 pm

GoOd Day!

haha ..

honesty speaking .., im not into nursing at first ., i really want to be a chemical or civil engineer ., connection right? ahaha .., but unfortunately i wasn't able to take up some entrance exam in the school that i want to ., and my grandmother and mother wants me to take up nursing so i don't have any choice but to continue this ., and in the first semester i was kinda not satisfied with the grades that i've got .., but i dont have the choice to transfer because it will cause me a lot and i already have started it soo why not continue it?

now,. iam already love what i am doing slowly., ahaha .., soo..,now im not frustrated that i did take up nursing ., ahahah .., gulo noh? hekz..,

enywei..,

actually .., i really dont know what field in nursing i want to pursue .., but...
i find being an O.R nurse is fun .,(uhh .. meron bang ganun? hihihi) ahahah .., helping some doctors to operate the patients and assisting them .. well i do like it ..,

my plans is to study hard and finish this course , work , and have a masteral soo that i can be the best nurse ., wahahah .., ever..,

concentrate , concentrate and love nursing that's all i can say ..,

god bless!! ahekz..,

Cristiane S. Guintu
I-C
Group3
Back to top Go down
Drey

my future! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my future!   my future! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:05 pm

@ odessa_19 : What you posted is very interesting. I find it inspiring. Smile I mean, with the way you talk and shared about those stuff that you did just to be able to be decided on what path you should take. It seems you had a lot. Haha! Smile But it's good to hear that you have finally chosen which way to take..... cause I myself wasn't sure why I took this path. I mean, this was not what I really wanted in the first place. Smile) I'm just like any other kid - took up a course with which my parents were the one who decided. And I wasn't even sure with what I am about to take; there are a lot of things that I wanted to do. But I did put their reasons into considerations. That's why I took up Nursing as well. Haha. Not that I don't like Nursing, but like what I've said, it's not my first choice - or anything near first choice. But it's not that bad. In fact, I'm starting to like it. Currently adjusting to it. Smile

So there. I hope I could like Nursing as much as you do. Wink
Back to top Go down
raka17

raka17

my future! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my future!   my future! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:22 pm

Sup guys,,this is one heck of a forum we got here cheers cheers

anyway, bout d topic,,

when i decided to take up nursing as my course, i really made it my objective to become more than just an ordinary nurse.Although it is also an option for me to take up medicine , my Plan B is to become a nurse researcher.But don't get me wrong, I didn't mean that being an ordinary nurse is bad or anything. I know it may sound weird(stupid even), but i live life by a simple code, " leave the crowd, be known, and never look back. " A good example for this is the famous Nicolaus Copernicus who , even though being nearly branded as a heretic during his time, did whatever it took for people to believe in his very peculiar proposition.But in the end, he got what many great minds hope to gain, immortality. Wouldn't it be great if the future generations of nurses would study and use what you have learned through countless research?Wouldn't it be great to find your name in the book every nursing student carries?wouldn't it be really great to achieve something no else did, then go back to the people who said you couldn't do it and say i told you so?!?!....

sorry,....got carried away...

anyway,,thats what i believe.....
rock on guys,, see you at school...........

RICZON ALEXIS A. GENOGUIN
I-A
GROUP 4
Back to top Go down
chinesedoll

chinesedoll

my future! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my future!   my future! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:57 pm

@Topic

If ever there's a profession such as a Nursing Photographer, I think I would go on with that. :p But I don't think such profession exists. Sad

I love photography so much that I even thought of transferring to CSB and take up MMA. But because of the friendship I established and the good grades I got last semester, I stayed here in RTR. And besides, I don't want to let my parents down. I know they'll be very happy if I'd get to finish this course. So here I am! I'll do my best to pass each and every subject I have, graduate, pass the board exam and be a successful registered nurse. Easy for me to say, huh? But I know I can do it. Think positive peeps~ BE INSPIRED! *u*

And of course, serving other people on my own will is also one of the reasons why I am still here. Serving other people is really, magical.

--

@Riczon

Lol! Avatar courtesy by me! *u* Hahahaha cat How poetic~! So riczon-ish!

★ Ayu Alano
I-A | Group 1
Back to top Go down
http://merryhappy.multiply.com
raka17

raka17

my future! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my future!   my future! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:13 pm

@ ayu

of course yan avatar ko,,astig ng pagkakaedit eh,,hehehe,,,la lang.....if you can't be in a group, start one,,hehehe,,you never know,,, maybe in the future, the medical feild may require the nurse photographer, for example,, planning a very risky surgery. Before proceeding with the operation, the surgeon has to practice or plan his actions carefully, thats when the nurse photographer comes in. Its your duty to take pictures of the organ in different angles,, make a 3D projection of it and submit it to the surgeon......although there is such a thing as X-Ray,,,hey,,you never know lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

my future! Empty
PostSubject: TALENTED FRESHMEN!   my future! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:21 pm

HI freshmen!!!

I was amazed Shocked with your instant replies and flattered by the positive comments afro about the creation of this forum... we will have more stimulating and motivating questions every week. cheers Kudos to everyone!

Please dont forget to write your name, section and group. And it would help me if you insert your picture too, so that it would be easy for me to know you when i see you in school!

oh, and please don go out of this forum.. create your replies under this folder only so that it would be easier for me to organize and sort out your replies.
thank you!

"Too many people make a mistake by burying their talents" - Vernon Grounds

Miss Mimay Cruz
Assistant Level Cooordinator
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

my future! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my future!   my future! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:50 pm

hautecouture wrote:
For now, I'm thinking of becoming a Head Nurse you know :p or this kind of nurse I forgot what my mom told me but she said you'd have to do super well in pharmacology hehe :p for now, those are the options, but all in all I'm learning to love the course and later on in life I'm going to wonder though how would I have turned out if I went to UST or took up Accounting in DLSU :p hehe

Hi haute couture, please reveal your name, section and group number. Thank you!

M glad sunny you have chosen RTRMS as your nursing school consdering that you had good choices to start with. It really doesnt matter what school you graduated from as long as pass the board exam, because after the exam another chapter of your life will begin. It is also important that you let God control your life, He led you to RTRMS for a purpose. I hope Smile you can find more reasons to love this course and finish it, start by appreciating your friends and classmates. Enjoy college!

Head nurse is a position/title...please be specific with the field you like.. no pressure! santa

Miss Mimay Cruz
Assistant Level Coordinator
Back to top Go down
blaanncchhee

blaanncchhee

my future! Empty
PostSubject: @topic.   my future! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:56 pm

I want to take up Dentistry but I guess, my heart is really for Nursing. Or perhaps, my mom just influenced me a lot to pursue this course. Haha. Very Happy Well, if given the chance to be a successful nurse, I would like to further study and become a Psychiatric Nurse or a Travel Nurse. Very Happy

One more, if I'd be able to go abroad, I want to be a member of the Paramedics (?). The thing when someone calls 911 then my team will rush to the place and save the one being killed, battered or whatsoever. Hahaha. Hay, ang sarap mangarap.
lol!

But who knows dibaaaaaaaa? Very Happy Oh well. We all still have a loooongggggg way to go.
Goodluck to us, freshies! Smile

Blanche Canlas
1-B
Group 2
Back to top Go down
http://blaanncchhee.multiply.com/
Paul Torres

Paul Torres

my future! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my future!   my future! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:37 am

@ Topic and my former blockmates Ayu, Blanche and Riczon

bounce ako naman just like ayu nursing is not what i want really, Ang gusto ko talaga Political Science cuase i love politics and debate pero my whole relative expects me to be a nurse just because my mom and cousin was a former nurse in RTRMS. Ang laki ng expectations nila kaya kaialangan i have to finish at this school, i have to graduate at this course. Parang nursing is in our blood na pero i beg to differ gusto ko maiba saknila kaso wala akong magagawa so i tried nursing. At my first sem i really got hooked up in my blockmates we got really close so fast so i took them as my inspiration to finish this course and to go to school everyday but now i have new blockmates and im not very comfortable with them (no offense 1-C). Aun so now Im trying to love this course kasi nasimulan na eh, might as well na tapusin na. Pero kakayanin ko to.. kaya natin to. I also believe that everything happens for a reason kaya kahit ano mangayre just go with the flow nalang ako. Last night my mom reviewed me in anatomy and she asked me "san ka kaya mapupunta sa E.R., O.R. or sa Nursery" sabi ko gusto mo nursery para parehas tayo or sa surgical something para parehas kami ni kuya paeng, sabi niya naman hindi bagay haha amp! sabi niya sa ER nalang daw and tinuruan niya ako kumuha ng vital signs Shocked so sabi ko sarili okay lang lets try it! La lang sharing..

@ riczon! study Basketball gusto ko ung cnabi mo about sa leave the crowd, be known, and never look back. Kasi my relatives cnasabi nila na di ko kakayanin and i want to prove them wrong. actually kami na brother ko ung most dislike sa mother side and i want to make a big difference so i'll take ur words riczon to strive higher and better.

@ Ayu, Blanche and Riczon! 1-A First Sem I miss you!

Paul Torres
1-C
Group 4
Back to top Go down
http://www.paulbantay.multiply.com
hautecouture

hautecouture

my future! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my future!   my future! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:51 pm

[quote="odessa_19"]Goshness this is super fun...hehehe.. hello AGI, hello LYZ...

Hi Odessa! Very Happy haha! Fun noh? Hey Pat & Carl!

I MISS YOU ALL ONE-F!!!
Back to top Go down
odessa_19

odessa_19

my future! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my future!   my future! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:02 pm

Hello my fellow Freshmen and Miss Mimay..

It's me again... It's super cool reading every person's different LOVE STORY (NURSING STYLE)...

It's amazing how our lives are being weaved, and it is majestic how we can play with words to convey whatever is in our hearts...

I hope some more freshmen will share their stories, because we all learn from each others' experiences...

The week is ending, i hope the first week of school, second sem, went well... Have a nice weekend...

Miss Mimay, super bibo ka tlga... kahit paos na go na go pa rin... I super love all the things that you shared in class... i love the way you make patawa and the way you explain things... we are all lucky to have a teacher like you... Very Happy , thanks for the smiles and hagikhik...

Miss Julie GAMbol, super love her laugh... Simply love the pronunciation of her last name...hehehe... Class was soo fun... i loved it... I learned a lot...thanks. "wowowee"...

all our I-E C.I.'s, super blessed kami because YOU are all a blessing to us, thank you... God bless always... I love you

Let us be blessings to one another... God speed and i hope mas marami pang freshies ang darating!!!

Sa uulitin...

Ate Odi,
I-E, group 3
sunny

Shout out to PAT, LYZ, and AGI...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

my future! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my future!   my future! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:08 pm

ayatakinan wrote:
finding my path in the medical world isn't easy for me who aspired for the business side of the world.
but since i'm already here, i have set some short term goals.
my goal at this moment is to graduate and work as a nurse with the right intentions.
i want to go to far away barrios (like in my province) and help those people who are sick.
and then from there, i'll see if my heart is really set for it.
there are a lot of things that can happen and who knows i might end up loving nursing and even continue to medicine.

NCM 100, here i am.

Hi! I definiely agree with you regarding goal setting. You are thinking like a nurse already. Hurrah! cheers Hmmm graduating as a magna cum laude and not just passsing but topping the board exam is the ultimate goal, the short term goal is getting high grades everyday and enjoying while your at it. Who says you cant do it? if its medicine you want then tell God about it, i know He will tell you what to do, run with your dream. Basketball Remember there is only one person who will hinder you from reaching your dream, its "YOU"! Cool

Nursing is an avenue to be charitable. Welcome to NCM 100!

Ms. Mimay Cruz
Back to top Go down
ayatakinan

my future! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my future!   my future! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:14 pm

chinesedoll wrote:
@ayatakinan

Hi~ uhh, your 'barrio' thing really shocked me. :p Nowadays, it's somehow new. Prolly because of the reason that most nursing students of today are focused on graduating and migrating to other countries right away to gain moolah. No I hope you'll be able to pursue this and inspire the younger ones once you're already in this stage. *u*

And well, I'm one of those students whose heart isn't yet set for nursing. But just like you, I'm working on it too. Smile If God really wants us to be a nurse, then I'm sure He'd find a way for us to continue on being a nursing student. :3

PS: Please say hi to Miles Vertucio for me~ cat

-
★ Ayu Alano
I-A | Group 1

hello chinesedoll.

well, the barrio thing sounds fun. db? eto ang nursing. fulfilling daw. so might as well find where i can feel it. =)

hello to everyone.
ate odi.lyz.carl.pat
miss block F.

im soo excited na. ncm na tomorrow. =)

kaya natin ito.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

my future! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my future!   my future! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:37 pm

chinesedoll wrote:

Yes, i felt the same way. Ill share the story soon. santa You should look at it this way, God has made you pass all the entrance exam and interviews in the school for this course, He has guided to finish 1st semester. Thank you Lord! He wouldnt just let you be a nursing student but also help you to be who you desired to be, a nurse professional. sunny

Actually, what you said about being a nurse-photographer is interesting. What a Face I hope you will be the first nurse to start that. Avante-garde! study I was thinking that through your pictures you can help heal the sick, alleviate thier pain and suffering. I have read an article regarding the nurse-poet, she is a nurse as well as a poet, her literary works are published in books for inspiration and healing. Looking forward to that you will be what you desired to be. Smile

Ms. Mimay Cruz
Assistant Level Coordinator[left]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

my future! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my future!   my future! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:44 pm

lostinspace07 wrote:
Yow!

For me, i really wanted to pursue nursing though i know its difficult because honestly i'm not used in studying hard like this in college. I was inspired by my grandmother because she believes that our greatest mission in life is to serve people which is very true. Now, it became more difficult than before because of new scheds, new faces, new professors/instructors and subjects. But i know that i can pass all and aim high because i'm very positive-minded. well that's all. See you around class ma'am. Thanks for the forum anyway. It's very interesting. Very Happy

Cuevas, John Carl Louis A.
BSN 1-E
Group 1

You have completely understood the power of positive thinking... Wink i am using it too, very effective, include God when you are at it! About this forum... your welcome, this is one of the God-ideas! See you in school! Very Happy

Ms. Mimay Cruz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

my future! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my future!   my future! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:55 pm

lucus_clyne wrote:
Right now, I'm 50:50 towards my course. I love it somehow but the other one is that I'm having doubts whether I can do it or not.

I hope that I can really love nursing wholeheartedly and know what field in nursing should I pursue...I'm sorry for the loooonnngggg reply, I can't help it because no one can understand me right now towards my course without blaming me for this or that hayyy...

Garin, Patricia F.
I-C
Group 2

I find your story very interesting. Moms really do have all the right to push us, they have that most precious gift, the God-kind of wisdom (love you mom!). As for that 50:50 part of your decision towards ths course, i challenge you to find reasons to stay and finish it. Find reasons to love it. The rest of your nursing life is still unwritten, write it well!

Ms. Mimay Cruz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

my future! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my future!   my future! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:08 pm

odessa_19 wrote:
Ok, to start with, the field of nursing that i would like to pursue would be in the surgical field. I dunno why, but i am drawn to it that much, it's a good thing i am not afraid of blood --> i hope it's a plus... lol!

Now i pray i can survive and be a great surgical nurse, if not be a great PATHOLOGIST...wooohooo...

Go nursing, still love you...

--> Odessa C. Ravara

Hi! Finally, i have met you! bounce You should interview Mrs. Fe Barretto, she is an operating room nurse, you'll get 30++ years worth of good stories from her regarding the theatre. There is one painting in the operating room station in MMC that inspired me, the painting depicted a doctor and his surgical team while operating on a patient... Jesus was holding the doctor's hand while he was operating! I can still vividly remember that painting, it wells up my eyes.

Keep it up, i'll pray for you! Smile

Miss Mimay Cruz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my future! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my future!   my future! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my future!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum