FRESHMEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRESHMEN

SPEAK UP!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my future!

Go down 
+12
Paul Torres
blaanncchhee
raka17
Drey
tinguintu
odessa_19
lucus_clyne
lostinspace07
chinesedoll
ayatakinan
hautecouture
Admin
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

my future! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my future!   my future! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:21 pm

tinguintu wrote:
my plans is to study hard and finish this course , work , and have a masteral soo that i can be the best nurse ., wahahah .., ever..,

concentrate , concentrate and love nursing that's all i can say ..,

god bless!! ahekz..,

Cristiane S. Guintu
I-C
Group3

Go for it.. if you decide to take up masteral you must also choose your major. I hope in you will have a choice soon.Test the waters first. God bless you too!
Very Happy

Ms. Mimay Cruz
Assistant Level Coordinator
Back to top Go down
https://freshmen.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my future!   my future! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:33 pm

raka17 wrote:
when i decided to take up nursing as my course, i really made it my objective to become more than just an ordinary nurse.Although it is also an option for me to take up medicine , my Plan B is to become a nurse researcher.But don't get me wrong, I didn't mean that being an ordinary nurse is bad or anything. I know it may sound weird(stupid even), but i live life by a simple code, " leave the crowd, be known, and never look back. " A good example for this is the famous Nicolaus Copernicus who , even though being nearly branded as a heretic during his time, did whatever it took for people to believe in his very peculiar proposition.But in the end, he got what many great minds hope to gain, immortality. Wouldn't it be great if the future generations of nurses would study and use what you have learned through countless research?Wouldn't it be great to find your name in the book every nursing student carries?wouldn't it be really great to achieve something no else did, then go back to the people who said you couldn't do it and say i told you so?!?!....

RICZON ALEXIS A. GENOGUIN
I-A
GROUP 4

Hi! Kudos to you! cheers you have a very good vision of what you really want, keep the fire burning! You know what, Dr. Rubi Canonizado, our program director for clinical experience, is one of the best nurse researchers and research consumers i have met, she have traveled abroad for that pupose and have also partnered with international institutions for research works. You should meet her personally. She one of my academic and career mentors. Research keeps nursing alive!

God bless your plans!

Miss. Mimay Crcuz
Back to top Go down
jennofuente

PostSubject: hinaharap..=))   my future! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:03 pm

First HI po muna kay Ms. Cruz,haha

Honestly, when I was in elementary, I was dreaming to be an office girl someday,walking inside a well-known company with several body guards at my side,HAHAHA Laughing (soooooobrang ambisyosa!)
It's free to dream dreams nman e..

All I really wanted is to be VERY successful one day,sympre sino nmang may ayaw dba?! that's why we're all working very hard in school.

But now,mejo npalayo ang aking panaginip,but still its my decision to take up Nursing nman e,syempre with a little PUSH from my father (hehe), well ok lng dn nman saken,since I had a hard time in choosing what course to take,parang ang dami ko kasing MAGING in the future,I was kinda confused tlga at that time.

And now I'm in the field of nursing,whoaooaow!! It's a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery tiring and difficult course lalo na I HATE memorization, haha Laughing but in spite of the fact na mahirap sya mas lalo akong nachachallenge.
I'm happy naman with what I will become in the future: SERVANT of CLIENTS as well as of GOD.

I'm so ambitious (in a good way po yun ah..) I just want to bring back all the hard works and sacrifices of my father through studying hard and syempre the BEST is all I want for my family and myself also. So yun,I'll just do my best, because I'm very sure that whatever course I would take up, I would still be successful WITH the SUPPORT from my FAMILY,by THE GRACE OF GOD and by my OWN DRUDGERY.. Smile

So for all the freshmen out there,let's always ask for God's guidance and always thank him also for everything we have right now, and I'm sure he'll be walking with us in this journey.

Aral lang tau ng aral kahit nkakatamad kung minsan,hahaha Laughing Laughing
(parang ang bait bait ko ngaun ahh hahaha JOKE lng)

Thats all GOD BLESS everyone!

Jan Glen M. Nofuente (A.K.A Jen)
Group2
I-E

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my future!   my future! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:17 pm

Drey wrote:
@ odessa_19 : What you posted is very interesting. I find it inspiring. Smile I mean, with the way you talk and shared about those stuff that you did just to be able to be decided on what path you should take. It seems you had a lot. Haha! Smile But it's good to hear that you have finally chosen which way to take..... cause I myself wasn't sure why I took this path. I mean, this was not what I really wanted in the first place. Smile) I'm just like any other kid - took up a course with which my parents were the one who decided. And I wasn't even sure with what I am about to take; there are a lot of things that I wanted to do. But I did put their reasons into considerations. That's why I took up Nursing as well. Haha. Not that I don't like Nursing, but like what I've said, it's not my first choice - or anything near first choice. But it's not that bad. In fact, I'm starting to like it. Currently adjusting to it. Smile

So there. I hope I could like Nursing as much as you do. Wink

Hi drey, please make yourself known. Razz

Regarding what youve written it is fairly normal, i felt the same way to, didnt have a choice either. But in life we must always make choices, you are already in this profession, you made it to 2nd semester! Hoping as the years go by you'll get the feel the real essence of nursing. Looking forward to know you. Smile

Miss Mimay Cruz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my future!   my future! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:35 pm

blaanncchhee wrote:
I want to take up Dentistry but I guess, my heart is really for Nursing. Or perhaps, my mom just influenced me a lot to pursue this course. Haha. Very Happy Well, if given the chance to be a successful nurse, I would like to further study and become a Psychiatric Nurse or a Travel Nurse. Very Happy

One more, if I'd be able to go abroad, I want to be a member of the Paramedics (?). The thing when someone calls 911 then my team will rush to the place and save the one being killed, battered or whatsoever. Hahaha. Hay, ang sarap mangarap.
lol!

But who knows dibaaaaaaaa? Very Happy Oh well. We all still have a loooongggggg way to go.
Goodluck to us, freshies! Smile

Blanche Canlas
1-B
Group 2

Hi! good choices of fields to pursue. For starters you can look up to Dean Eden Cacanindin. She is one of the best Psychiatric Nurse, she have even authored a psych manual. I really admire her ability to understand the unique human being, and she is very in love with God. Travel nurse is a new nursing profession, il try to look for people to inspire you. I love you

We have an RTRMS graduate who is now managing AEROMED, Mr. Macky Macapagal, i think he is the part-owner too, they help transport patients from one area to another by helicopter. He is in the Philippines, we usuallly invite Him for career orientation.

Keep on believing! king

Miss Mimay Cruz
Assistant Level Coordiinator
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my future!   my future! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:49 pm

Paul Torres wrote:
@ Topic and my former blockmates Ayu, Blanche and Riczon

bounce ako naman just like ayu nursing is not what i want really, Ang gusto ko talaga Political Science cuase i love politics and debate pero my whole relative expects me to be a nurse just because my mom and cousin was a former nurse in RTRMS. Ang laki ng expectations nila kaya kaialangan i have to finish at this school, i have to graduate at this course. Parang nursing is in our blood na pero i beg to differ gusto ko maiba saknila kaso wala akong magagawa so i tried nursing. At my first sem i really got hooked up in my blockmates we got really close so fast so i took them as my inspiration to finish this course and to go to school everyday but now i have new blockmates and im not very comfortable with them (no offense 1-C). Aun so now Im trying to love this course kasi nasimulan na eh, might as well na tapusin na. Pero kakayanin ko to.. kaya natin to. I also believe that everything happens for a reason kaya kahit ano mangayre just go with the flow nalang ako. Last night my mom reviewed me in anatomy and she asked me "san ka kaya mapupunta sa E.R., O.R. or sa Nursery" sabi ko gusto mo nursery para parehas tayo or sa surgical something para parehas kami ni kuya paeng, sabi niya naman hindi bagay haha amp! sabi niya sa ER nalang daw and tinuruan niya ako kumuha ng vital signs Shocked so sabi ko sarili okay lang lets try it! La lang sharing..

@ riczon! study Basketball gusto ko ung cnabi mo about sa leave the crowd, be known, and never look back. Kasi my relatives cnasabi nila na di ko kakayanin and i want to prove them wrong. actually kami na brother ko ung most dislike sa mother side and i want to make a big difference so i'll take ur words riczon to strive higher and better.

Paul Torres
1-C
Group 4

Hi! I strongly agree with you that everything happpens for a reason and that above all God is good! Regarding your block, i urge you to be flexible, its one quality that a nurse should possses, try to get to know them, extend not just your arm, add a smile into it.

You are lucky that you have a very supportive mom! Dont let her go, she can help you greatly as you progress towards the higher years of this course. Is she an alumna of RTRMS, what batch? AHA! YOUR A PURE- BLOODED ARTISTA! cheers

Regarding your political science dream, why not pursue law after nursing? All you need to do is tell God about, anything you desire if it is for His glory, He can make it happen. king

Miss Mimay Cruz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my future!   my future! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:00 pm

jennofuente wrote:

First HI po muna kay Ms. Cruz,haha

And now I'm in the field of nursing,whoaooaow!! It's a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery tiring and difficult course lalo na I HATE memorization, haha Laughing but in spite of the fact na mahirap sya mas lalo akong nachachallenge.
I'm happy naman with what I will become in the future: SERVANT of CLIENTS as well as of GOD.

I'm so ambitious (in a good way po yun ah..) I just want to bring back all the hard works and sacrifices of my father through studying hard and syempre the BEST is all I want for my family and myself also. So yun,I'll just do my best, because I'm very sure that whatever course I would take up, I would still be successful WITH the SUPPORT from my FAMILY,by THE GRACE OF GOD and by my OWN DRUDGERY.. Smile

So for all the freshmen out there,let's always ask for God's guidance and always thank him also for everything we have right now, and I'm sure he'll be walking with us in this journey.

Aral lang tau ng aral kahit nkakatamad kung minsan,hahaha Laughing Laughing
(parang ang bait bait ko ngaun ahh hahaha JOKE lng)

Thats all GOD BLESS everyone!

Jan Glen M. Nofuente (A.K.A Jen)
Group2
I-E

Aloha to you! I love you Everyone wants to be famous, I also desire that. queen But we must ask ourselves why we are here on earth, what is the purpose. Our purpose is not to be famous, our purpose is to glorify God and let everybody know that He is alive and that He loves us.

And yes, whatever you will take up as long as it will glorify God it will definitely be a success. Dont forget to enjoy college, you will only pass by it once.

God bless you too! flower

Miss Mimay Cruz
Back to top Go down
ann

PostSubject: re: my future   my future! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:48 pm

Well, i think, nursing is really my first choice. I am more on memorizing than solving mathematical equations. I don’t like math that much, may be that is one of my reasons why I took up this course. But then, the lessons are really very difficult and complicated, but what can I do?..this is what college is all about.

I had already set a goal in mind, that is – I would finish college with flying colors. I want to do well in school. I want to maintain the good grades I had last semester, most probably until the end of my entire college life. I want to make my parents proud. I yearn to pass the board exam. I would love to get a good position and be hired as soon as possible. But as much as I would want to, I believe that HE would lead me to the right path that I have to take and give me the right things that I truly deserve. All of these are part of the reasons why I want to pursue the course, why I strive hard and do the best that I can in everything that I do.

However, as we look to the more serious side of life, these good grades and alike are only additional blessings that we may have. A deeper realization comes in that without meaningful goals, life is senseless and empty. Lack of purpose leads to unhappiness and even mental disorders confused ..hehe.. People need a sense of fulfillment and accomplishment in life. It is very important that along with the various knowledge that we gained, we inculcate good morals within ourselves.

Honestly, if I would be a registered nurse someday, I don’t know which field I’m going in to..hehe.. It would be fun yet very challenging to be sort of like a ‘general practitioner’.. Laughing haha..it is like my service would not be oriented in a specific medical specialty, instead it will cover variety of medical problems in patients of all ages..how I wish..I know it would be really hard. Specializing on certain field alone is truly difficult how much more on assorted fields..hehe..anyway, whatever field I would be in to, what matters most is that I would be giving the care that each patient deserves..

Hehe..but before anything else, I should understand all the lessons first!..I hope I could. . sana talaga.. I feel anxious this start of the semester since I’m belonging now to a different section..new environment..but I guess I should not be stiff..hehe..i have to learn to meet new people..that is one of the jobs of a nurse anyway..may God help and guide us always Very Happy

Ambrosio, Ann Lovenia D I love you
Group 2 - Section A
Back to top Go down
Drey

PostSubject: Re: my future!   my future! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:29 pm

ann wrote:

Hehe..but before anything else, I should understand all the lessons first!..I hope I could. . sana talaga.. I feel anxious this start of the semester since I’m belonging now to a different section..new environment..but I guess I should not be stiff..hehe..i have to learn to meet new people..that is one of the jobs of a nurse anyway..may God help and guide us always Very Happy

Yeah, I get what you mean. New environment. New set of people. Seems like you've entered another portal. Haha! We have to adjust, adapt to the new setting that we're in now. Nako, kaw pa, you don't have any problems regarding being friends with others. Smile

You'll always be the Jolly Ann I knew from block D...

Missing you guys. silent
Back to top Go down
neil

PostSubject: Re: my future!   my future! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:36 pm

uhmm..i do not know what field in nursing would i REALLY take..but for now, i would like to pursue in emergency department because i was inspired by Mr Russel De Lara when he told us about the adrenaline rush thingy..hehe..its just i like adventure and stuffs..i wanted my job not to be monotonous so as i would not take my job for granted like i think in wards, checking stuffs..don't get me wrong..its just my rough ideas about the fields..hehe..who could tell, i may become what i don't like for this moment..hehe..i hope i would learn more things so i can choose my field..

so long..hehe.. Very Happy

Masaya, Neil John F
I - B - Group 3
Back to top Go down
siomz

PostSubject: Re: my future!   my future! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:20 pm

ohwell.... nursing... ahmmmm.... nursing is not really my first chioce.. like ms. mimay i don't have a chioce because what i want is too expensive and we are not rich... hahaha!! what i really want is to be a doctor... taking it involves alot of money...hahahaha!! so i just took nursing nalang kasi it is also in the field of medicine. i mean it involves medicine pa din naman and maybe kapag nakapag ipon ako when i have my work na i will try to take med kasi that is what i want talaga.. ayun.. pero now that i'm learning about nursing and what is it in the society, i can say that i'm begining to love this profession... i heard and i have read some articles about nursing and the current issue is the population of the nursing students is getting higher and higher..although many people believe that some of the future nursing graduates will not have a job anymore, i still want to continue taking this course... because for me it's not just about the job and the money, but it is about having the heart, dedication and the passion in working... if i will gain those things while studying, i'am sure that i can have a good job..
what field in nursing i want to persue? maybe for now i want to be a community health nurse.. i want to go to the rural areas and visit the different tribes that are living there.. because i had watched different documentary films about their health and unfortunately many of them were in a very bad shape.. only few nurses and physicians are visiting them and sometimes their facilities are not enough to cure their illness... tapos i also want to be a nurse educator....like our Clinical Instructors... because i want to share everything that i will learn while studying, to inspire them, and to teach them the real essence of being a nurse, that it's not just the money but the expirience that they will have in being a nurse and in touching other people's life in a very different way.... and maybe the knowledge that i will gain could help them in the future.. hahaha!! maybe lang naman...hahahaha =))

ayun.. sobrang totoo na i 'm begining to love na talaga this profession and the things that i learn about it inspires me to study hard to finish this course... i want to touch the lives of the patients that i will be taking care of in the future and i just want to learn and learn then apply it... i'm very excited na talga.. and i wish i could finish the course ng hindi bumabagsak.. hahahah!!! i know i can do this and i know that god will always be there for me and also my family who is showing their support for me in taking NURSING... share ko lang.. hahahaha=))

ayun lang till here nalang.. tira tira!!! kaya to....Smile

AURE, Kathleen Faye M.
BSN 1-A
GROUP 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my future!   my future! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my future!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum