FRESHMEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRESHMEN

SPEAK UP!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nursing:)))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
abby22

Nursing:))) Empty
PostSubject: Nursing:)))   Nursing:))) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:41 pm

lol! haha...this is nice, it's like a shout out of our comments and stuff like that. Well, nursing is really not my 1st choice, i guess that's a cliche....marami ng ngsabi nun...but it's true nmn kc. I really am interested in taking up business or communications related courses. But my parents suggested this course, and since i know nmn the advantages of taking it up, i did consider it. Hnd nmn nila ako pinilit. I still don't know what field I really want to specialize in cause nursing and I are like in the dating process p lng, getting-to-know each other.

I just pray n sana i will survive till the end and be able to graduate. But it doesn't end there. Sna rin makapasa sa mga exams siyempre before talaga makakuha ka ng job and be officially called a registered nurse.

So goodluck to all of us!!! We can do this! We are all in this together! Wink

Ruth Abigail G. Tabaniag
I-F
Group 3
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Nursing:))) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursing:)))   Nursing:))) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:10 pm

hi abby,

i think you have entered your answer in the the wrong folder, but anyway it does not matter. heheh Laughing

I understand that you are not yet intimate with nursing, no condemnation, i suggest that you immerse yourself with inspiring nursing stories so that you'll have a picture of what what nursing is all about. I felt the same way years back. Wink

Dont just pray for survival and graduating, pray for meaning and deeper purpose. God had made a away for you to be in this course, i know he will finish His good work in you. flower

God bless you!

Miss Mimay Cruz
Assistant Level Coordinator
Back to top Go down
https://freshmen.forumotion.net

Nursing:)))
Page 1 of 1