FRESHMEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRESHMEN

SPEAK UP!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NURSING PROCESS!!!

Go down 
+3
michelle
khris_marii
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

NURSING PROCESS!!! Empty
PostSubject: NURSING PROCESS!!!   NURSING PROCESS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:20 pm

Hi!!!

may i know your personal opinions about the nursing process?

points may revolve on...
how has it helped you think now?
is nursing process difficult for you?
what step in the nursing process that you find very hard to understand?
can you effectively see yourself using the nursing process?
what are your foreseen benefits of using the nursing process?

you can answer one question or all questions.

SPEAK UP FRESHMEN!!!

Miss Mimay Cruz
Assistant Level Coordinator
Back to top Go down
https://freshmen.forumotion.net
khris_marii

khris_marii

NURSING PROCESS!!! Empty
PostSubject: what are your foreseen benefits of using the nursing process?   NURSING PROCESS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:46 pm

In my opinion, the nursing process will make it easier for both the doctors & the nurses since it will narrow down the list of suspected illnesses, give the proper diagnosis for both actual & potential health problems that the patient is experiencing, & helps identify the core areas that must be focused on in order to promote homeostasis within the patient.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maverick-riou.deviantart.com
michelle

michelle

NURSING PROCESS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NURSING PROCESS!!!   NURSING PROCESS!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:54 pm

Hi Ma'am!!!
ahm about the nursing process.. i would like to answer about the difficulty of nursing process...

Well, affraid it is half easy and half difficult... I like the first step of nursing process: the assessment, where you gather datas that would help you and your patient to achieve wellness or even step to the next upper health level(yun ba tawag dun? hahaha). this is challenging because you are going to face different people with different attitudes... Kailangan ang nurse and mag-adjust para ma-achieve nia yung level ng pasyente... at marami pang magagandang parts ang assessment... Second step ay yung Diagnosis... more critical and more crucial sya... Nakakakaba ang part na to dahil once you made a mistake, TAPos ANG BUHAY MO!!! affraid Sa part na to, parang nabigyan ng mas malalim na essence ang nursing world... Hindi basta-basta ang nursing, kailangan seryoso ka dahil buhay ng patient ang usapan dito... there's no such thing na may papalit sa hirap, sacrifies, and critical thinking na ibinibigay ng nurses para sa ikabubuti ng patient, sick or well... isa pa sa naisip ko ay once you made the correct diagnosis and achieve the desired outcome, JACKPOT ka! you'll be the happiest person! parang blessed ka... queen kasi nailigtas mo yung patient mo, malubha man o hindi... parang kahit ma-release sya, andun parin yung joy and proudness... Kahit nga sa ordinaryong buhay eh, may matulungan ka lang, masaya ka na.. pano pa kaya kapag buhay ng tao ang nailigtas mo....? I love you

It's quite crucial (actually very crucial). it's criticalness makes it unique, professional, special and one of the most important courses sa profession world.

Merry christmas!!!!! rendeer
Back to top Go down
michelle

michelle

NURSING PROCESS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NURSING PROCESS!!!   NURSING PROCESS!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:59 pm

oopss... i forgot...

I'm michelle Allen G. Alloc
I-A
Group 2

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Arrow Neutral Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops pig monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken rendeer santa cherry albino sunny Sleep king queen jocolor geek scratch lol! afro flower elephant study
Back to top Go down
odessa_19

odessa_19

NURSING PROCESS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NURSING PROCESS!!!   NURSING PROCESS!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:51 pm

Hello Ma'am Mimay,
How was ur singapore trip weeks ago?hehe. hope it went well...

Welcome back forum people...

Nursing Process...

The most famous process in the field of nursing, if you don't know this process, and understand it by heart, certainly you will loose your way... especially during duties.hehehe...

The ever famous ADPIE... Assessment, Diagnosis, Planning, Implementation, Evaluation.
Actually, all these steps are not only restricted in the nursing field, rather it can also be used outside the nursing field, like in real life situations... For me to better understand the nursing process i apply it on real life situations. We actually use this process without us even knowing... just like in our studies, we plan how to pass those subjects that we feel we are failing in... we assess what our current status is in that subject, like BIOCHEM or ANAPHY, then we can determine if we are failing or passing, either way we should plan on how to improve our grades, like studying hard, listening attentively and prioritizing... Then we plan, after wards we put it into action, then we evaluate if there was no change then we evaluate where we went wrong, after determining where our mistake was then we will start again, until we reach our goal...

Like in life, it's like a hit or miss situation, sometimes we hit the ball's eye sometimes we miss, but then it doesn't mean that we will give up... rather we should strive hard, and give our all in the end we shall reach our goal... But in the nursing process it is different in a way, because we should always strive to lessen the possibility of making mistakes, we should have correct assessments to have correct evaluation, as they are inter relating steps...

We should learn how to be careful, and be a fast thinker... as they say NURSE ARE SMART people...hehehe...

For me, nothing is hard if we just say to ourselves that it is not hard, and everything is possible... then we won't find it hard, and we will see things in a different light. i always believe in the power of the MIND...hehehe... Less NEGATIVITY, more POSITIVITY... Life's an energy, so we should fill our lives with POSITIVE ENERGY...

Simply love NURSING PROCESS...

Till the next forum...

Go freshmen...ASTIG...

Ravara, Odi
I-E, grp. 3
Back to top Go down
http://www.odessaravara.multiply.com
hautecouture

hautecouture

NURSING PROCESS!!! Empty
PostSubject: On the Nursing Process...   NURSING PROCESS!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:30 pm

It's Friday night...and I'm stuck at home...so obviously I'd go insane because normally, I'd be at Greenbelt or Rockwell right now with my boyfriend or High school friends...hehe Razz but anyways...I remembered that I had a blog haha! Laughing

So...on the nursing process...
Well to be honest, it's INSANELY hard! But then again, who ever said that Nursing is easy and that Nursing isn't a course for the "knowledge deficit" people, right? You gotta be a smart nurse!
Everything about it is hard...especially the memory and familiarization of nursing diagnosis stuff, it's like my NANDA is my second boyfriend, or it's suddenly a physiological need for me lol Razz

I'm quite appreciative though that our CI's go through so much just to teach us these things in NCM 100, that they're doing their best to make it easy and understandable for us. It's also all about discipline and hardwork; like I mentioned earlier, it's not easy to begin with...there always has to be a struggle and in the end, it'll be worth it. Very Happy Throughout the exercises, crtical thinkings, recitation and understanding the use of the NANDA, I'm actually enjoy that part when you have to cite why it's this diagnosis and go over the hypothetical patient and records and etc. Because I used to be a debater in high school, I've grown a fondness in speaking and I'm very fluent with my english, I actually am so "konyo" in speaking tagalog hehe Razz but it's in these recitations that I get to recite so well and think widely, exercising my crtical thinking skills; I get to be assertive and express myself, it isn't being a "teacher's pet" fad...gosh that's so grade school pa kaya! I enjoy RLE time basically better than the lecture time hehe Razz

I'm devoting extra time now when I'm studying for NCM 100 and I make it to a point that I come to class ready and have read the lessons already. I've grown into that habit, not only for NCM 100 but also for my other subjects, especially those of struggle such as Biochemistry and Anatomy & Physiology Razz

Co, Alyssa Patricia A.
Yr. 1B
Group 2
Back to top Go down
chipmunk_lover

NURSING PROCESS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NURSING PROCESS!!!   NURSING PROCESS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:21 pm

uhm...nursing process?

for me, it's organized and it's really a big help for nurses... Smile
Very Happy

joanne bisquera
1-A
group 3
Back to top Go down
itachiballoon

NURSING PROCESS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NURSING PROCESS!!!   NURSING PROCESS!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:04 pm

[justify][b] haha! funny you should ask about nursing process. Well personally, I think that it's a very organized way of doing our work. It's a serves as a wonderful guide for us nurses pertaining to whatever we need to get done, and what stuff to get done first. Very Happy Though I am sad to say that I find the diagnosis a really hard part or portion of the whole process. It's rather confusing due to the many simillar cases that can be found in the NANDA. But still, I think in time and with a little more practice, I think we can manage to get by the diagnosis and make good in our work. Wink

+Jan Minett B. Lagman+
+I-D+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NURSING PROCESS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NURSING PROCESS!!!   NURSING PROCESS!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NURSING PROCESS!!!
Page 1 of 1